Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Event : Come Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi With Me

Yesterday at work it was announced that 2nd Sep will be compensatory off for which we will work on the 17th. At first I was completely lost, what do I do for 5 days? The 31st and 1st were known holidays. My friends started suggesting options, some were sweet to offer an invite to their home. My elder bro Vijay called up to ask if I was coming home. I did not want to do any of it, I mean I might visit friends here if I feel like but I was not going home, 5 days is just not enough and with this short notice it is impossible to travel. All modes of transport are already full. I don't have a permanent driver now, so no more travels on a whim. I thought it would be a better idea to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with you, my blogger buddies.

No rules for this event, all you have to do is just link to this post. I shall collate all your posts and flash them all through the Ganapati festival till Gauri visarjan. I am looking at atleast 21 darshans so include a picture of the Ganapati in your Pooja or home.

Entries will be accepted till : 8pm on 6th Sep. 

Come lets celebrate and spread  the cheer of Ganapati Bappa Morya!! I am very excited. Hope you are too!

3 comments:

  1. Hey will link my post to this. I just made chakli for the festival

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Deesha and do spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hosting,will send mine soon too..

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail