Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When life is singing...

I must share here!

We both have been very busy. I dropped in on him at work yesterday to give him a surprise and life started singing. Even today I had a smile that would not go, as I listen to Maze Rani Maze Moga.
__________________________________

I reached home and got a mail from a new joinee who had worked with me for just a month as a volunteer, informing me that he has got a new assignment. He wrote "It was nice working with you and will always cherish the fact that i started my career working for you." It meant a lot to me. All the best Santosh!
__________________________________

Vinaya, my unconditional support thinks and writes sweet things to inspire me. I haven't done half as much for her. She is my guardian angel. Love you sweetheart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave your thoughts here.

On Trail